Trading with countries outside the EU is demanding. Extensive customs and excise regulations and time consuming processes at Danish Customs (SKAT) are required to get an item in or out of the country.
The most common customs procedure is called “ordinary import or export” and applies to purchases and sales of goods. Other types may for example be:
- Temporary import or export
Goods imported of exported for temporary use – repair, processing, etc.
- Re-importation or re-exportation
Goods re-imported or re-exported after temporary importation or exportation
ColliCare has its own customs departments in Norway and Sweden, while in Denmark we work with professional customs agents. Together we can help you with:
Find more about Customs Clearance
- Quick and simple customs clearance
- Experienced customs clearers, and no problems or surprises
- eCare system with an overview of documentation
- You free-up resources